Parents/Guardians of Bethel Regional High School—we need your opinion!
Our school is committed to providing a safe and encouraging place for your child. You can help us continue to make improvements to our school by completing a short online survey.
Students in grades 7-12 and all staff are participating in the Safe & Civil Schools Climate & Safety Survey. We want to know what you think, too. All responses are anonymous. The resulting data will allow us to see if the three groups—parents/guardians, students, and staff—agree or disagree about important issues. We will be able to identify what we are doing well and what we need to work on, such as safety in a particular location of the school, students’ understanding of the expectations for behavior, or communication with families.
It’s quick and easy!
- The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- It’s available online, 24 hours a day for two weeks—October 22-November 15, 2015.
- You can complete it on any computer with Internet access—at home, work, the public library, or our school. We will have computers available in the school library.
- Just one parent or guardian from each household should take it.
- You can choose to read the survey in English or Spanish.
- Examples of questions are:
- Are staff members supportive of students?
- Are families informed about the rules and expectations for student behavior?
- Are student cliques a problem at this school?
- Using Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome, go to survey: http://www.safeandcivilsurvey.net/SurveyThree/surveylogin.aspx
- Enter User ID: VJUZUE
- Enter password: parentbrhs\
- Be sure you complete every page of the survey until you reach the final page that says “Survey Complete.” Then click Close.
The survey is available from Thursday October 22-November 15, 2015.
Thank you! If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to call the school office.